The Old Manor
Originally built as a grand mansion house for a wealthy cotton merchant in 1890 it was acquired by the Religious Sisters of Charity and used as a convent and care home until 2004.
Working with Next Big Thing Developments having converted the existing buildings into multiple three and four bedroom houses as well as constructing 11 new-build houses within the gated grounds.
Crosby Heating and Gas were appointment to the project mid-way due to complications with previous installer.
Once we had fully inspected the houses and apartments we were able to design and install a full heating and gas system for each unit.
There was also an old small church and existing manor house within the grounds which were converted into flats. As part of the project we were involved in a full design and install of heating system for these too.